We solve your appliance issues
We're Appliance Smart Repair. Local service in New Jersey.
Quality and reliable home appliance repair.
Cook Mouth-Watering Pecan Recipes with Your New LG Appliance!
Have you recently purchased the LG LRG4115ST freestanding gas range? The LG has an enormous 6.3 cubic foot capacity oven designed to cook huge meals. LG moved the bottom burner to the rear of the oven to create more space for your cooking and baking needs. With 7 rack positions, there seems to be enough room to cook for an army. You can cook more food in less time. For your safety, and to ensure the oven maintains correct temperature throughout the cooking process, the LG features an automatic door lock. Because of the big oven door window, you will never need to open the oven door again to see how your meal is cooking. The LG is a convection oven which means a fan gently and evenly distributes heat to every rack every single time. The LG also features fast boiling burners saving consumers time and money. And if in your haste you forget to turn the oven off, the LG will turn itself off after 12 hours. Maybe you’ve been cooking with appliances of lesser quality, and you need a gas range that will save you time and money. If you want to put culinary smiles of delight on the face of your holiday guests, we suggest the LG LRG4115ST.
Is September too early to begin planning your holiday meals? With Thanksgiving on the horizon and Christmas soon to follow, we think it’s never too soon to plan your holiday meals. But at ApplianceSmart Repair, we know you won’t want to hesitate to try one or both of the following delicious, mouth-watering pecan recipes. Pecans are not just for the holiday’s; pecans are for anytime you crave them!
Pecan Topped Sweet Potatoes – (Serves 12)
Things you need:
- 6 cups cooked, mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup pecan pieces
Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl, combine the mashed sweet potatoes, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and evaporated milk and place in a 4-quart casserole dish. Combine brown sugar, flour, butter, and pecans and sprinkle on top of the sweet potatoes. Bake uncovered at 350 for 25-30 minutes, or until crispy. Serve warm and delicious!
Butter-Pecan Caramel Rolls (Serves 12)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (1 1/3 packages) active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup warm water (105 – 115 degrees)
- 1 1/4 cup warm milk (105 – 115 degrees)
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose or bread flour
- 2 large eggs
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon or orange
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 cups unbleached all-purpose or bread flour
- Sponge (from above)
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter at room temperature, cut into small pieces
- Rich egg glaze
Sponge and dough preparation:
- Using an electric mixer, such as a KitchenAid, with the paddle attachment, combine the yeast, sugar, water, milk, and 2 cups of the flour. Beat for 1-minute or until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and let the dough rest at room temperature for 30 minutes, until bubbles began to show.
- Add the eggs, zest, salt, sugar, and 1 cup of the flour to the sponge. Beat until smooth. Add the butter, just a few pieces at a time until assimilated. Add the remaining flour, 1/4 cup at a time, using a wooden spoon if necessary. Combine until the soft dough just clears the sides of the bowl. The dough should be very soft.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth, shiny, and soft, adding 1 tablespoon of flour to prevent sticking. Place dough into a large lightly greased bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let it rise at room temperature until twice it’s size. Usually around 2 hours. Gently deflate the dough, re-cover, and refrigerate for 12-24 hours.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Using a 9-by-13-inch baking dish or a 12-inch ovenproof skillet, melt the butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and water over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat when melted and set aside.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and roll or pat into a 12-by-15-inch rectangle.
- To fill: leave a 1-inch border all around the edges of the rectangle and brush the surface with melted butter.
- Sprinkle evenly the brown sugar, cinnamon, and chopped pecans. Roll up dough in a jelly roll fashion from the long end and pinch the seam to seal. Using a serrated knife, cut into 12 equal portions.
- In the bottom of the caramel pan, sprinkle the pecan halves evenly and set the dough slices close together, spiral side down. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and allow rolls to rise at room temperature for 30 minutes or until puffy. In the meantime, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven about 30-35 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let stand about 5 minutes. Place rolls on a cooling rack. One useful technique is to place the cooling rack on top of the pans and while holding the hot pan with oven mitts, invert the rack and pan on a plate or baking sheet. Be careful not to touch the hot caramel. Allow to cool for at least 20 minutes before serving.
For more information on appliances or appliance repair contact ApplianceSmart Repair. We look forward to you inquiry
Experience with all appliances and all major brands
- Ice Makers
- Electric Ranges
- Gas Ranges
- Wall Ovens
- Electric Cooktops
- Gas Cooktops
choose us with confidence
Everyone in the local service area deserves quality and reliable home appliance repair service. We strive to develop quality customer relationships through satisfaction, loyalty and great appliance repair service. When you contact us, you’ll discover why most of our business comes from referrals.
We also are well known for using the best, highest quality parts. Since we service so many appliances in the local area, we are able to transfer our great savings on parts directly to you. We specialize in the repair and maintenance of all major appliances and brands.